- Castlemanor Nursing Home
- College View Nursing Home
- Esker Lodge Nursing Home
- Fairlawns Private Nursing Home
- Oak View Nursing Home
- Sheelin Nursing Home
- St. Joseph's Nursing Home (Virginia)
Esker Lodge Nursing Home
Esker Lodge Nursing Home
Contact: Contact: Vicky McDwyer, Registered Provider or Nuala Patterson General Manager/Director of Care
Tel No: 00353 (0) 49 4375090
Email: [email protected]
In 2010 Esker Lodge completed a significant project to enhance the existing physical environment, add additional bedrooms and open a new innovative dementia specific unit.
Esker Lodge now has 70 residential beds, a general unit and a dementia specific unit.
2007 Winner EIQA National Nursing Home of the Year
2009 Q-Mark National Finalist Nursing Home of the Year
2010 Q-Mark National Finalist Nursing Home of the Year
2010 Binimole Santhosh, Nurse Manager Wins award for Study of the Decade
2011 Resident PJ Flood Wins NHI National Resident Achievement Award
2012 Ulster Bank Business Achievers Special Recognition Award
Excellence in the delivery of compassionate care Our vision, values, goals and objectives Our vision
Our vision is to provide a home away from home for our residents in a relaxed setting with caring and courteous staff. We will always strive to offer our residents world-class quality of care in a safe and secure environment. As a nursing home we will always focus on interacting with the local community in a positive way. We will always encourage the community to visit in our home with our residents. Our values
Our core values are based on respect for the dignity, independence and privacy of every person in Esker Lodge. We will always encourage social interaction for residents and support their rights as individuals to make their own choices and express their beliefs. Our objectives
Our primary objectives are to provide promote and develop “person centred care” for all of our residents, in keeping with our mission, vision and values. We aim to involve residents and their families in enhancing the residents experience an their quality of life. Management will focus on being responsive to the needs of the residents, families, staff and the community at large. Our goals
• To empower the resident to assert themselves in decision making and exercising their right to choice
• To encourage the resident to regain, maintain and retain abilities as far as possible.
• To facilitate the resident to regain, maintain and retain independence as far as possible.
• To involve families in enhancing the residents experience and quality of life in Esker Lodge.
• To provide support to families allowing them to be involved in the resident’s social, emotional and psychological well-being.
• To offer a philosophy of care that is considerate, sincere and empowering both for the resident and the staff of Esker Lodge. Residential Care Inspections
A copy of each Hiqa report can be obtained online at:
Esker Lodge Nursing Home | www.irishnursinghomes.eu
Private Nursing Homes Cavan
For further information on Irish Nursing Homes in Ireland feel free to check out the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) website.The address is http://www.hiqa.ie
Also check out some other useful services: